For those of you who love a bargain (who doesn’t) – these sites are entertaining and can border on addicting since many of them post one thing a day at different times and if you don’t get there quick enough the items will be gone. Some are better than others:
- http://www.babysteals.com -post their deals every day at 11 am EST, Pro: popular kid stuff at a healthy discount, Con: sell outs happen quick and often
- http://www.kidsteals.com – same creators as above however for older children, less sellouts
- http://www.zulily.com – dedicated to children, offers are not limited to one day, popular kid brands as well as hip, cool, smaller brands
- http://www.mamabargains.com – goodies for moms and babies. This site offers more than one deal a day however they only offer one deal at a time. The selection and sizing are a pro of this site.
- http://www.hautelook.com – kids are a section of their overall site. Hit or miss on offerings
- kids.woot.com – fun site with one offer a day posted at midnight CST
- http://www.shnoop.com – periodically has kid-focused offerings but not always